This week we are discussing the top five things that millennial homebuyers are looking for when buying a home. Out of all the millennials currently in the US, more than half of them are first time homebuyers and have specific things on their must-have lists when buying.
1. Updated bathrooms, at the very least a large master bath.
2. Updated and large kitchens
3. A dedicated office space.
4. Location is key, we want to be close to amenities.
5. Open floor plan with hardwood floors, we like a good flow.
Tip of the Week: We are seeing the market begin to change. Homes that would normally go quickly are instead sitting on the market for longer than anticipated. This means you need to price your home correctly and make sure it is in good condition.
Next week tune in for a monthly market recap.
First-time homebuyer and not sure where to begin? Selling your home and are worried about pricing it correctly? We can help with that and more! Just give us a call at 719.822.1MOM!